SOA Suite 11g – The Ingredient for Innovation: New Integration Adapters by Thanos Terentes Printzios
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Apr 30, 2014
Enterprise of all sizes, are evaluating cloud computing. Many businesses are making new economic investments in public cloud, while they continue to rely on their existing on-premise IT investments. To integrate data between public cloud and private data center, organizations face major challenges:
- Integration complexity between the cloud and on-premise applications.
- Load data rapidly to get cloud applications up and running in a well-timed.
- The data must be kept synchronized – often in real time.
- Enforce security
Three common reasons for integration complexity:
One question remains with the emergence of the cloud computing.
Do we need disparate toolkit to deploy a cloud integration platform focused on cloud applications and then have a separate integration platform for existing applications?
Three solutions to these challenges:
Doing more with less, Oracle SOA suite 220.127.116.11 simplifies The Integration Experience:
- Cloud and Mobile Integrations
- Integrate 3rd party SaaS applications, hybrid clouds, and Oracle Cloud
- Mobile Integration leveraging, Oracle SOA connects mobile applications using JSON and REST via Oracle Service Bus
SOA Suite provides a single solution for integrating applications
regardless of deployment location (public cloud, private cloud, or
on-premises) to simplify integration and lower total cost of ownership. Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.