SOA Management with Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c and Business Transaction Management 12c Demo
By Juergenkress-Oracle on May 21, 2012
Our Oracle Demonstration Services has been updated with an SOA Management with Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c and Business Transaction Management 12c demo. It showcases the following capabilities of the SOA Management Pack EE.
- Navigating the user interface for SOA management
- Application Performance Management
- Monitoring infrastructure oriented SOA 11g metrics – gain visibility into the health and performance of Oracle SOA Suite environment
- Monitoring the logical application oriented SOA 11g metrics with Application Dependency and Performance
- Monitoring infrastructure oriented OSB metrics – gain visibility into the Oracle Service Bus running with a WebLogic domain
- Monitoring the logical application oriented OSB metrics with Application Dependency and Performance
- Managing cross-tier transaction flows using Business Transaction Management
- Configuration Management
- Tracking changes to Oracle SOA suite configuration and comparing SOA suite configurations
Demo Instructions Go to the DSS website for Oracle Partners. On the Standard Demo Launchpad page, under the “Middleware Management” section, click on the link “EM Cloud Control 12c SOA Management Overview” (tagged as “NEW”). Specific demo launchpad page contains a link to the detailed demo script with instructions on how to show the demo.
SOA & BPM Partner Community
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.