SOA Governance 11g Implementation book by Luis Augusto Weir & Andrew Bell
By JuergenKress on Aug 16, 2013
This book will show the reader how to successfully implement SOA Governance using Oracle’s SOA Gov ernance Suite 11g based on practical examples and real world use cases.
This book is intended for Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, Technical Architects and SOA consultants who want to successfully implement SOA Governance using the Oracle SOA Governance Suite of products. The book assumes that although the reader may have previous experience and/or exposure to the Oracle SOA Suite 11g, and may have general knowledge of SOA Governance, the reader doesn’t have practical experience implementing the Oracle SOA Governance Suite.
- Understanding SOA Governance, its key concepts, goals and objectives and how to implement these using the Oracle SOA Governance Suite.
- Execute a SOA Maturity Assessment in order to capture the SOA Governance challenges specific to your organization.
- Implement Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER) and Oracle Service Registry (OSR) to address your organisation’s SOA Governance Design-time and Runtime requirements.
- Implement Runtime Governance using Oracle Web Service Manager (WSM) security policies and by leveraging Oracle Enterprise Manager’s (OEM) key management features.
- Achieve close-loop governance by feeding OER with runtime operational metrics and enforcing service reuse in OER.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.