SOA Community Newsletter November 2012
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Nov 30, 2012
Dear SOA partner community member
Too many different product from Oracle, no idea how do they fit together? Get a copy of the Oracle catalog, an excellent overview of the Oracle middleware portfolio. BPM is a key solution to this portfolio. To position BPM to your customers you can find many use case ideas in the paper BPM 11g Patterns and industry specific value propositions for Financial Services & Insurance & Retail. Many more Process Accelerators (220.127.116.11.2) have become available. It is an excellent demo and starting point for BPM projects.
Our SOA Suite team published the most important OOW presentation at the OTN website. The Oracle SOA proactive support team is running a series of blog posts about SOA and JMS Introductory. To become an expert in SOA, Bob highlighted the latest list of SOA books. For OSB projects we recommend the EAIESB OSB poster.
Thanks to all the experts who contributed and shared their SOA & BPM knowledge this month again. Please feel free to send us the link to your blog post via twitter @soacommunity:
- Undeploy multiple SOA composites with WLST or ANT by Danilo Schmiedel
- Fault Handling Slides and Q&A by Vennester
- Installing Oracle Event Processing 11g by Antoney Reynolds
- Expanding the Oracle Enterprise Repository with functional documentation by Marc Kuijpers
- Build Mobile App for E-Business Suite Using SOA Suite and ADF Mobile By Michelle Kimihira
- A brief note for customers running SOA Suite on AIX platforms By Christian
- ACM - Adaptive Case Management by Peter Paul
- BPM 11g - Dynamic Task Assignment with Multi-level Organization Units By Mark Foster
- Oracle Real User Experience Insight: Oracle's Approach to User Experience
Hope to see you at the Middleware Day at UK Oracle User Group Conference 2012 in Birmingham.
Oracle SOA & BPM Partner Adoption EMEA
To become a member of the SOA Partner Community please register at http://www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.