Run your SOA Suite 12c and BPM Suite 12c local partner launch event!
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Sep 05, 2014
ACTon Marketing Campaign “Middleware Consolidation and Innovation Program”
You want marketing budget to run joint Oracle Fusion Middleware 12 c events? Participate in the OFM ACTon Campaign. The opportunity for you as a partners is to:
- Create larger deals by reselling software and systems e.g. WebLogic on ODA, SOA on ODA, Exalogic for AppAdvantage
- Create more service revenue at our existing customer, by consolidation and migration of application servers platforms. Extend and innovate platforms e.g. mobile integration big data or business process automation
- Create service business at new customers, more than 120.000 customers use middleware today!
The objective of the initiative is to run joint events for our middleware customers and
- Generate re-sell middleware license revenue in the broad market
- Generate Service revenue for partners
- Prepare partners to understand upgrade and upsell opportunities to Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c
Get the ACT on Marketing Campaign kit here and at our SOA Community Workspace (SOA Community membership required) you can learn details about the campaign: Middleware Consolidation and Innovation_Act-On Program_Salesplay and the OFM ACTon event Brief
Interested and want to participate? Contact your local Value Added Distributer and he will work with you on a joint campaign plan!
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.