Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) 11g (188.8.131.52) Starter Kit available & Customizable Demos
By JuergenKress on Jun 26, 2013
OFM PS6 starter kit is now available from Global Sales Engineering (GSE, formerly DSS). OFM Starter Kit provides a basic foundation to design and develop middleware demos. It is based on plug and play architecture and designed to use optimal hardware resources. The starter kit is easily extendable to incorporate more Oracle Fusion Middleware components.
- Built on the "Build your own demos (POC)" concept
- Starter Kit comes with core OFM Components
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD, SOA, WebCenter Content and WebCenter Spaces)
- Starter Kit is available over the Internet and is tuned for optimal performance
- Portable/Downloadable version of the Starter Kit will be available soon. Please check Demos Corner.
Call to Action
Review the Release Notes. & Visit the GSE Website and book the “OFM 184.108.40.206.0 Base Platform” customizable instance. Further information about this platform is available on this page. This announcement will appear in the archive as number 412.
We are happy to announce the availability of the SOA 220.127.116.11.0 Platform. SOA 11g (18.104.22.168) Platform is fully featured, built on Plug and Play architecture, and designed to develop best of breed SOA demos.
- Built on the "Build your own demos" concept
- Fusion Middleware products SOA, BAM, OSB, OEP, OER, OSR, WebCenter Content and WebCenter Spaces are installed, configured, and tuned for better performance
- Demo instances are available over the Internet
- Portable version of the platform will be available soon. Please check Demos Corner
Call to Action
Review the Release Notes & Visit the GSE Website and book the “SOA 22.214.171.124.0 Platform” customizable demo. Further information about this platform is available on this page. This announcement will appear in the archive as number 413.
To get access to the demo environment please contact OPN!
Support If you need assistance or encounter any issues please submit a GSE Repository ticket or call the GSE Support Hotline for assistance. The GSE Support Hotline is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, at: US/CAN: +1.650.506.8763 & EMEA: +44 118 9240808 & APAC: +65.6436.2150 & LAD: +1.650.506.8763 & Japan: +81-3-6834-6097.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.