Oracle Cloud partnership with Salesforce & Microsoft and NetSuite – it is all about Middleware!
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Aug 23, 2013
Is Salesfore CRM the better CRM System? I work for Oracle I can’t answer this question!
Is Oracle Middleware the better platform? Yes Salesforce plans to standardize on Oracle Middleware! Yes I work for the Oracle Middleware team.
Is Windows 8 a good operating system? I work for Oracle I can’t answer this question!
Can you run WebLogic on Microsoft Azure? Yes WebLogic is the best Application Server! Yes I work for the Oracle Middleware team. Oracle just announced partnerships with Salesforce, NetSuite and Microsoft and middleware plays a key role:
Oracle and Salesforce.com have announced:
- Salesforce.com plans to standardise on Oracle Linux, Exadata, the Oracle Database, and Java Middleware.
- Oracle plans to integrate salesforce.com with the Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle ERP Cloud, and provide the core technology to power salesforce.com's applications and platform.
- Salesforce.com will implement the Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle ERP Cloud throughout the company.
Oracle and NetSuite, have announced:
- We will work together to help mid-size customers gain a competitive advantage by implementing SaaS solutions quickly and at a lower cost.
- Oracle and NetSuite will deliver integrated HCM and ERP Cloud Services for mid-size customers.
Oracle and Microsoft have announced:
- Oracle will certify and support Oracle software - including Java, Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server - on Windows Server Hyper-V and in Windows Azure.
- Microsoft will offer Java, Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server to Windows Azure customers.
- Oracle will make Oracle Linux available to Windows Azure customers.
“It’s clear that Oracle continues to drive change in the global IT market, building an incredible platform for our customers both on-premise and in the cloud. These partnerships will create new opportunities for Oracle while providing value for our customers.” Loic Le Guisquet, Executive Vice President Oracle EMEA".
Oracle Middleware is the key to customize and integrate 3rd party SaaS solution or Oracle Applications in the cloud or on-premises.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.