Oracle BPM Goes Mobile Demonstration
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jul 18, 2014
- The BPM Workspace mobile application is now available - iTunes
- You can approve, reject, assign and delegate tasks, perform bulk operations, view and edit task details, and add comments and attachments. You can add attachments from your device or use its built in camera to take a photo and attach it to a task.
- The ability to continue to work offline is supported for when your device is disconnected. Task updates are automatically synchronized with the server as soon as it becomes available.
- Demonstration Video - YouTube BPMMobile.pptx (At our SOA Community Workspace - SOA Community membership required)
- Demo Instructions BPM Demo iPad.doc (At our SOA Community Workspace - SOA Community membership required)
- Server Requirement: PS6BP (patch number 18072286)
- Device Requirement: This app is currently certified for iOS7 and not compatible with older versions. Not officially certified for iPad mini, but it should work
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.