Mobile Order Management for EBS GSE Demo using middleware technology
By JuergenKress on Dec 19, 2013
To get access to the demo environment please contact OPN!
Global Sales Engineering (GSE, formerly DSS) is happy to announce the availability of “Mobile Order Management for EBS”.
The demo use case is a dashboard for a sporting goods manufacturing company that provides its mobile sales force with real time access to the backend EBS data as well as key business KPIs (fulfillment accuracy, backorders, order status).
Transactional support (EBS order entry) from the device is also supported, depending on the user authorization level. In addition, integration with native location services (GPS) provides the capability to launch maps to automatically locate customers who are nearby.
This demo showcases key technologies for a mobility platform and provides a reference architecture to mobile enable Oracle applications.
- Develop using Oracle JDeveloper and ADF Mobile, to provide tight device services integration and native user experience.
- Connect and integrate to backend enterprise applications via SOA/OSB
- Secure access using EBS SDK for Java and Oracle Web Services Manager, for enterprise grade mobile security.
- Available as an iPad app, Android version to follow soon.
Call to Action
- Check out the ~1 minute video overview of this demo
- Review the Demo Script and Release Notes on the GSE Demo Store
- Start your instant tech demo (aka "Canned Demo") using Demo Title "Mobile Order Management for EBS" directly from the GSE Home Page
- Demo pre-requisites and additional demo information are available here.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.