last chance call for presentations Oracle OpenWorld & JavaOne 2014
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Apr 14, 2014
You’ve been successful in making your organization run smoother, faster, more cost-effectively. You’ve come up with the perfect solution to increase your staff retention, speed up your lead to sales pipeline, or minimize your supply management costs. We want to hear your story. Submit your proposal today and share your success at Oracle OpenWorld.
Tips for your presentation:
- Include customer references
- Choose a cool title which catches attention
- Cloud, mobile and big & fast data are key trends in middleware
- Inform us and product management about your paper
- Visit last years conference page to see which presentations have been selected
Oracle OpenWorld 2014, will take place from September 28th until October 2nd in San Francisco. Call for papers is open until April 15th 2014 here:
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.