Implementing SOA & Security with Oracle Fusion Middleware in your solution – partner webcast September 20th 2012
By JuergenKress on Sep 17, 2012
Security was always one of the main pain points for the IT industry,
and new security challenges has been introduced with the proliferation
of the service-oriented approach to building modern software.
Oracle Fusion Middleware provides a wide variety of features that ease the building service-oriented solutions, but how these services can be secured? Should we implement the security features in each and every service or there’s a better way?
During the webinar we are going to show how to implement non-intrusive declarative security for your SOA components by introducing the Oracle product portfolio in this area, such as Oracle Web Services Manager and Oracle Enterprise Gateway.
- SOA & Web Services basics: quick refresher
- Building your SOA with Oracle Fusion Middleware: product review
- Common security risks in the Web Services world
- SOA & Web Services security standards
- Implementing Web Services Security with the Oracle products
- Web Services Security with Oracle – the big picture
- Declarative end point security with Oracle Web Services Manager
- Perimeter Security with Oracle Enterprise Gateway
- Utilizing the other Oracle IDM products for the advanced scenarios
- Q&A session
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Duration: 1 hour
Send your questions and migration/upgrade requests email@example.com
Visit regularly our ISV Migration Center blog or Follow us @oracleimc to learn more on Oracle Technologies, upcoming partner webcasts and events. All content is made available through our YouTube - SlideShare - Oracle Mix.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.