Business Process Intelligence Demo Now Available
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Mar 23, 2014
To get access to the demo environment please contact Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)!
The Business Process Intelligence demo targets non-IT users, specifically process owners, and business analysts. The demo illustrates how to monitor performance and achieve visibility of a business process using Oracle BPM, Oracle BAM, Oracle ADF, Oracle Business Intelligence (BI), Oracle Real-Time Decision (RTD), and Oracle WebCenter. The demo scenario includes a call center company, ViMad, which is tasked with handling customer service for credit cards. Credit card companies such as Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, and Discover outsource their customer service to ViMad.
ViMad is trying to improve the following key performance indicators:
- Efficiency of its call center with processing credit line increase requests
- Customer satisfaction
- Number of offers (such as 0% balance transfer offers) accepted by customers
- Leverage BPM to orchestrate credit line increase request, rather than the manual, email-based process.
- Embed a BI dashboard in the Call Center Agent's task list interface so s/he can analyze a customer's behavior and also take immediate actions, such as approve or reject the credit line increase request.
- Utilize Oracle Real-Time Decisions to address customer satisfaction: customers that are rejected will be provided with a personalized offer (such as % Balance Transfer Offers or Free Account Review) based on their spending habits.
- Enable real time analysis of the call center performance with Oracle BAM.
- With Oracle Real-Time Decisions, provide the ability to monitor the offer acceptance rates
Products included in demo:
- Database 184.108.40.206.0
- Weblogic Server 10.3.6
- SOA Suite (SOA Infra) 220.127.116.11
- WebCache 18.104.22.168
- Webtier (OHS) 22.214.171.124
- WebCenter Portal 126.96.36.199
- WebCenter Content 11.1.16
- WebCenter Collaboration 188.8.131.52
- BAM 184.108.40.206
- Business Intelligence 220.127.116.11
- Real-Time Decisions 11.1.1
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.