Additional new content SOA & BPM Partner Community
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jul 27, 2013
· Article Series: Industrial SOA Written collaboratively by eight acknowledged SOA experts, this article series explores the steps necessary to service oriented architecture to the next level: industrialized SOA. The first two articles in this 14-part series are now available on OTN. Read the articles.
· Creating a Cloud Roadmap The latest addition to the IT Strategies from Oracle library, this Oracle Practitioner Guide describes a robust process for creating a roadmap for adoption of Cloud Computing within an enterprise. Read the white paper.
· Cookbook: Middleware as a Service Using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Step-by-step instructions for provisioning an Oracle WebLogic domain using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c. Read the white paper.
· Podcast: The State of SOA SOA is alive and kicking and more important than ever. A panel comprised of four of the experts behind the Industrial SOA article series explains why. Listen to the podcast.
· Oracle Service Bus PS6 (188.8.131.52) available for downloadHighlights of this new release include a new config tool to package resources, T2P plugin; WS-Security with MTOM and SwA; SFTP specify Cipher Suite, Hash, Key; OWSM Policy for RESTful services, and more. Read the article.
· Oracle Fusion Middleware Tech Talk: Business Process Management Amit Zavery, vice president of product management for Oracle Fusion Middleware, discusses the importance of business process management and how Oracle Unified Business Process Management Suite is benefitting customers across all industries
· Oracle Magazine, May 2013: Integrate and Mobilize - SOA Bridges the Past and PresentInterested in more content from Oracle Magazine? Get your free subscription today.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.