Additional new content SOA & BPM Partner Community
By JuergenKress on Jul 15, 2013
· Tech Talk: Cloud Integration Tune in to hear Amit Zavery, group vice president, Oracle Fusion Middleware product management discuss cloud integration and how Oracle Fusion Middleware provides a simple and consistent method to maintain integration interfaces across disparate systems for cloud and on-premises applications.
· Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g Puts Your Business in the Driver’s SeatOracle Business Process Management Suite 11g
empowers business users with a single platform for all processes,
prebuilt best practices and templates, and built-in patterns gathered
from years of experience. Read More
· Get a Bird’s-Eye View of IT Architecture: IT Strategies from Oracle
IT Strategies from Oracle, a complimentary authorized library of
guidelines and reference architectures, can help you put together a
strong IT architecture that takes into account individual technology
components as well as big-picture IT concepts and strategies. Read More
· Demo: Hybrid Cloud Integrations using Oracle SOA Suite - Video
· Oracle Learning Library: Free Online Self Study Course - "Introduction to Business Rules" - OLL
· What’s New Whitepaper: What's New in Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Review By Bruce Silver
· Whitepaper: Business Driven Process Management
· FMW Bundle Patches Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 22.214.171.124.6 bundle patch & Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch
SOA: Alive and Kicking Within the OTN architect community a lot of people do a lot of talking (and writing) about a lot of topics. The thread that emerges from this month's collection of community content reveals that service oriented architecture (SOA) remains a significant factor in enterprise IT and a major topic of conversation. Stay connected: Get daily updates on new content and more from across the community. Follow OTN ArchBeat Facebook and OTN ArchBeat Twitter.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.