Adaptive Case Management Series by Mark Foster
By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jun 20, 2013
Thanks to Mark Foster from the A-Team. He published a series of Adaptive Case Management articles:
- Case Management Part 1: An Introduction
- Case Management Part 2: Anatomy of a Project
- Case Management Part 3: Runtime Lifecycle of a Project
Case Management Part 1: An Introduction by Mark Foster
With the release of PS6 on 1st April, Case Management made its appearance. In this series of blogs Mark intend to
- introduce the concept of case management
- explain the anatomy of a case management project in BPM 11g
- explain the lifecycle of a typical case management project at runtime
- give pointers as to best practices in the design of a case management project
Case Management Part 1: An Introduction [Read More]
Case Management Part 2: Anatomy of a Project by Mark Foster
In Oracle BPM 11g PS6, BPM Studio (JDeveloper) is the design-time environment for Case Management. This blog entry will describe the make-up of a Case Management project in BPM Studio, stepping through all the terms and properties associated but will stop short of giving recommendations or best-practices, which will follow in a later blog entry.
BPM Studio: Case Management Project Read More.
Case Management Part 3: Runtime Lifecycle of a Project by Mark Foster
Now we understand what Case Management is and the anatomy of an Oracle BPM 11g PS6 Case Management project, we can look at the simplified lifecycle of a project at runtime, how the stakeholder interacts, what happens when a Case Activity is triggered, what happens when it ends etc.
Case Management Runtime Lifecycle Read More.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.