1000+ members achieved our SOA Partner Community
By JuergenKress on Dec 06, 2008
Thanks for your success our SOA Partner Community achieved more than 1000 members. If you are not yet a member please feel free to Visit and sign up for the SOA Community www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required)
Partner play a key role in the Oracle SOA got to market strategy. Therefore the SOA Partner Community is the accelerator for customer, partners and Oracle. We would like to thank you our partners for their contribution in the community and would like to emphasis benefits for our customers. In the next months our focus is to launch local SOA Partner communities. We are looking forward to welcome many additional partners in the communities
• Oracle today welcomes the 1000th member of its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Partner Community and expects the group’s ranks to swell as additional BEA-specialist partners come onboard.
• Launched in August 2005, the SOA Partner Community attracted 86 members in its first three months, with momentum building rapidly to reach 850 members by May 2008.
Availability and Details
• The SOA Community has garnered rave reviews from members who receive topical newsletters, access to a member’s page, sales, marketing and product resources.
• Community members can access regular product web casts and interact at physical events held regularly throughout Europe.
• The community’s website provides a discussion forum, with more than 150 registered participants, where partners actively answer each other’s questions, share best practices and provide feedback to Oracle that the company considers when developing product strategy.
• The EMEA SOA Partner Community is the sixth largest group on Oracle Mix - the company’s global feedback and discussion forum for partners, customers and staff - with 2,600 views in the past 12 months.
• Objectives of the community include training partners on new technologies and helping BEA partners integrate into the Oracle ecosystem.
• The next EMEA SOA Partner Community Forum physical event is planned for January 2009.