By Juergenkress-Oracle on Aug 18, 2014
Use Case :
This example demonstrates how to get the URI of the backend service from a repository and how to set it dynamically to our partnerLink (dynamicPartnerLink).
Implementation steps :
- Create a dvm file
- Create a BPEL component
- Add the endPointURI variable and assign the uri
- Set the endpointURI property in the invoke activity
1. Create a DVM file :
In order to define our repository, we are going to use DVM (Data Value Maps) :
For more explanation regarding DVM, you should read this documentation.
2. Create a BPEL Component :
First you need to implement the simple bpel process like this :
- The AssignPayload is used to set the inputvariable of our invoke activity.
- The AssignEndpointURI is used to dynamically set the endPointURI variable from our DVM repository
- The invoke activity to call the external service
Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.