By Juergenkress-Oracle on Apr 05, 2014
As enterprises increasingly face challenges in going mobile, Oracle Mobile Suite provides a complete mobile platform that extends enterprise application data to mobile devices. Leading analysts estimate that more than 85% of mobile application development costs comes from integration with backend services, and Oracle Mobile Suite will assist customers quickly realize ROI by wrapping and reusing existing enterprise services, rather than rip and replace the entire platform.
- Oracle Mobile Suite bundles Oracle ADF Mobile for mobile app development, Oracle Service Bus for services integration, Oracle Application (EBS) adapter, and technology adapters to connect with the enterprise backend services.
- Priced model has both server and client side licenses, reflecting the industry norm for competitive mobile platform products. Server-side license: $45,000 (USD) per processor Pre-requisite for Server-side license: Oracle WebLogic Suite. Client-side license: $100 (USD) per Named User Plus per App, or $50,000 (USD) per App with Unlimited number of users.
- Datasheet: Oracle Mobile Suite - PDF.
- Whitepaper: Simplifying Enterprise Mobility - PDF.
- Whitepaper: Mobility for Oracle Applications using OFM - PDF.
- And at SOA Community Workspace (SOA Community membership required):Oracle_Mobile_Suite_Overview.pptx & MobileSuiteIntroduction video.mp4 & Oracle Mobile Suite Tutorial.pdf.
- Resource Links - External: Mobile on o.com | ADF Mobile on OTN | Mobile Developers Guide.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.