By Juergenkress-Oracle on Apr 01, 2014
- Upgrading BPM Process from PS5 to PS6 - Documentation
- Keep Your Applications Agile with Business Process Management
- Increasing the Quality, Efficiency and Accountability of Care BPM for Health Care Organizations
- Become a Better Architect There is no magic potion or wonder drug that will instantly turn you into a great architect. But that doesn't mean there aren't steps you can take today, right now, to become a better architect. And you'll be happy to know that those steps simple. Read the article.
- Old Habits Die Hard in the New SOA World
A panel of community SOA experts discusses the maturity of Service
Oriented Architecture technology and tools, the lingering and often
self-imposed problems that prevent some organizations from realizing
SOA's full potential, and what SOA means in the era of *aaS, mobile
computing, and big data. Listen to the podcast
- Video: Matt Brasier on Oracle SOA Suite Performance Tuning C2B2 consultant Matt Brasier, co-author of the Oracle SOA Suite 11g Performance Tuning Cookbook (2013, Packt Publishing) discusses performance tuning challenges and best practices. Watch the video.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.