By Juergenkress-Oracle on Mar 25, 2014
Just wanted to let you know that AVIO has come out with a completely new online self-paced version of the Oracle BPM 11g Designer Workshop.
This is a unique Oracle BPM training offering specifically designed for
business analysts and managers, and it is the result of our experience
from dozens of successful Oracle BPM engagements. For the last 14 years,
I’ve conducted this business oriented workshop in a variety of forms -
training hundreds of business people on this version of the product and
every preceding version of the product.
It's different than any other Oracle BPM training because:
- It's self-paced and flexible
- You have two weeks to complete the hands-on portion of the training.
- It is on-demand. You can start whenever you have time and there are no formal scheduled start and end dates.
- Once you register, you can view the videos and do the hands-on lessons any time during the day or night that your schedule allows during the two weeks.
- The hands-on portion of the training is done using a dedicated environment I will have running for you on an Amazon EC2 instance on the cloud with the latest version of Oracle BPM 11g already installed on it.
- Although it is online virtual training, AVIO has a mentor available to help answer questions and assist with the lessons during the two weeks.
- There are 4 hours of videos that accompany each lesson designed to teach both the core concepts and best practices that business people need to know on an Oracle BPM project.
- The 12 hands-on lessons all reinforce the best practices and ensure that you leave with the knowledge you will need on your first project (click here to see a description of the 12 hands-on lessons in the class).
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.