By JuergenKress on Feb 09, 2014
SOA Suite 11g has some great features to recover faulted instances
automatically. When a BPEL process flow errors out, it is retried with
all its invocations. This is undesirable in some cases. For example if
re-calling a composite results in duplicated data, data have been
changed before the recovery is planned to be executed or you do not want
to create too many composite instances in order to save the space in
your SOAINFRA-schema. See below the different places where automatic
recoveries are configured / disabled.
1) Change RecurringScheduleConfig (see also the screenshot below)
- Right-click soa-infra (SOA_cluster_name)
- Choose SOA Administration > BPEL Properties
- Click "More BPEL Configuration Properties"
- Click "Recovery Config"
- Change values for RecurringScheduleConfig
- maxMessageRaiseSize = 0
- startWindowTime = 00:00
- stopWindowTime = 00:00
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.