By Juergenkress-Oracle on Feb 04, 2014
- SOA and User Interfaces A cabal of SOA experts addresses the challenges of developing user interfaces in a service oriented architecture, and describes how Thomas Erl's UI Mediator pattern can help. Read the article.
- BPM Auditing Demystified Mark Foster's article illustrates "simple changes to the BPM audit settings which can prove beneficial in certain business situations." Read the article.
- Podcast: Audience Q&A with Cloud Expert Panel This three-part program the live audience at OTN Architect Day in Redwood Shores California (July 9, 2013) peppers Oracle Cloud Computing experts Dr. James Baty, Anbu Krishnaswamy, and Markus Michalewicz with questions about lessons learned in the Commonwealth Bank of Australia project, about recording/reporting usage costs in an IaaS environment, and about why managing a Cloud ecosystem is like playing Sim City. Listen to the podcast.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware at Oracle OpenWorld 2013 This blog post by Oracle Fusion Middleware VP Howard Beader recaps product announcements—including ten new Cloud services - from Oracle OpenWorld 2013, and includes links to relevant press releases. Read the article.
- Facebook Favorites The most popular blogs, articles, and other community content shared via the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page for the last 30 days.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.