By JuergenKress on Dec 30, 2013
The organization structure and user properties (for parametric roles) can be loaded/updated via APIs. APIs will give you an idea of how initial population could work from an external format.
Synchronization/updates would be more complex.
Document for APIs is here.
IBPMOrganizationService Provides APIs to access Organization Unit, Business Calendar, Busienss Holiday, Extended user Properties People query and BPM-Application Roles. This interface defines following methods:
- Search Organizational entities
- CRUD APIs for Organization Unit
- CRUD APIs for Calendar Rules
- CRUD APIs for Holiday Rules
- Extended User Property APIs
- People query execution APIh
- AppRole Management APIs (Create/Delete/Grant etc)
- CRUD APIs for Orgnizational entities association
- Import and Export of Organizational entities
- CRUDS APIs for LPG
Sample: BPM Organizational Chart - Example.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.