By Juergenkress-Oracle on Dec 16, 2013
As part of the Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum 2014 we
offer a Mobile Platform Cookbook Concepts and Practices Workshop. The
conference is ONLY for Oracle Partners, for details please visit our registration page!
Trainer: Niall Commiskey, Technology Architect
- Introduction to Case Management
- Case Design
- BPM/Case Management Interaction
- Case Management API
Attendees must have the following skills to make sure they get the most out of the training:
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g & BPM Suite 11g, ADF 11g and WebCenter 11g skills required
- Passed the BPM Management Suite 11g PreSales Specialist Assessment
- Passed the WebLogic Server 12c PreSales Specialist & SOA 11g PreSales Specialist & WebCenter Portal 11g PreSales Specialist & <="" a=""><="" a="">
Every participant works on his/her own laptop. The minimal hardware requirements are:
- Laptop 8 GB RAM
- Pentium 4 with dual-core CPU
- Minimum 40 GB free disk space
- Please install the most recent Oracle Virtual box
- Make sure you have administrator rights on your machine
Take this opportunity and register now for the Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum that will be held in the Hilton Malta on February 18th and 19th 2014 with hands-on training on February 20th & 21st 2014- Like last year we expect that the conference is booked out – register asap!
- SOA Suite 12c & Cloud integration
- BPM Suite 12c & Adaptive Case Management 12c
- Internet of Things & mobile strategy & fast data
- WebLogic 12c the foundation of Oracle Fusion Middleware.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.