By Juergenkress-Oracle on Nov 11, 2013
Do you want to attend the SOA; Cloud and Service Technology Symposium December 4-5th 2013 in Mexico? Please feel free to use the promotional code “Q14CB324” for a 50% discount.
Here are the Conference presentations from Partners and Oracle:
- "Cloud Service Brokers" Jürgen Kress, Oracle, Rolando Carrasco, S&P Solutions
- "Fast Data - Delivering High-Velocity and Volume Big Data Business Value in Real Time" Robin Smith, Oracle, Robert Greene, Oracle
- "Unlocking the Value of Big Data" Raul Goycoolea Seoane, Oracle
- "Modeling Business Process Architecture on BPMN 2.0 and Decomposing it to Service Inventory" Jorge Heredia, Itehl Consulting
- "BPM and Dynamic/Adaptive Case Management - Friends or Foes?" Manas Deb, Oracle
- "Building SOA and MDM Solutions to Enable Cloud Adoption" Luis Weir, HCL, John Dunn, HCL
- "Secure Applications in the Cloud: Security & Privacy Patterns and Mechanisms" Ricardo Puttini, University of Brasília, Anderson Nascimento, University of Brasília
- "SOA, Data Grids, Mobile and Clouds - Where Next for SOA?" Matt Brasier,
C2B2 Consulting LTD
- "Achieving Greater Responsiveness with BPM" Andre Boaventura,
Do you want to meet the Oracle team at the conference? Please send us a message on twitter @soacommunity.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.