By JuergenKress on Oct 16, 2013
We are glad to announce that the following Fusion Middleware (FMW) Proactive patches were released on October 15, 2013.
Bundle Patches :
Bundle patches are collections of controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product which may include security contents and occasionally minor enhancements. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest bundle patch in a particular series includes the contents of the previous bundle patches released. A suite bundle patch is an aggregation of multiple product bundle patches that are part of a product suite.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 18.104.22.168.5 consisting of
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 22.214.171.124.9 bundle patch
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 126.96.36.199.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 188.8.131.52.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 184.108.40.206.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Management Suite Bundle Patch 220.127.116.11.4 consisting of
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 18.104.22.168.4 bundle patch.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) 22.214.171.124.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch.
- Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA ) 188.8.131.52.6 bundle patch.
- Oracle GlassFish Server (OGFS) 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 bundle patches.
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server (OiWS) 7.0.18 bundle patch
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA) 22.214.171.124.1 bundle patch
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP) 126.96.36.199.1 bundle patch
- Sun Role Manager (SRM) 4.1.7 and 188.8.131.52 bundle patches.
Patch Set Updates (PSU)
Patch Set Updates (PSU) are collections of well controlled, well tested critical bug fixes for a specific product that have been proven in customer environments. PSUs may include security contents but no enhancements are included. These are cumulative in nature meaning the latest PSU in a particular series includes the contents of the previous PSUs released.
- Oracle Exalogic 184.108.40.206.4 Physical Linux x86-64 and 220.127.116.11.4 Physical Solaris x86-64 PSUs.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0.6 and 18.104.22.168.6 PSUs.
Critical Patch Update (CPU) :
The Critical Patch Update program is Oracle's quarterly release of security fixes.
The following additional patches were released as part of Oracle's Critical Patch Update program:
- Oracle JDeveloper 22.214.171.124.0, 126.96.36.199.0 and 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle Outside In Technology 8.4.0 and 8.4.1
- Oracle Portal 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle Security Service 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0 and 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle WebCache 126.96.36.199.0 and 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle WebCenter Content 10.1.3.5.1, 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0 and 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle WebServices 10.1.3.5.0 and 22.214.171.124.0
For more information :
- Master Notes on Fusion Middleware Proactive Patching.
- PSU and CPU October 2013 Availability Document
- Critical Patch Update Advisory - October 2013
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.