By Juergenkress-Oracle on Sep 18, 2013
Are you ready for Oracle OpenWorld 2013? Did you plan your agenda? Some tips to plan your trip:
- Focus on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA):
- General Session: Accelerate Business Innovation with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Focus on Business Process Management (BPM)
- Oracle Business Process Management Overview and Roadmap
OOW 2013 & Fusion Middleware Partner Community Reception Tuesday September 24th 2013
You are invited to join our traditional Fusion Middleware Partner Community Reception at OpenWorld. Please read the community newsletter for the registration link!
Tips for Oracle Open World
- Plan your schedule well in advance!
- Visit the demo groups for the products you are interested
- Arrange 1:1 meetings with product management and A&C management
- OFM Specialized partners can record short videos for oracle.com and your website reserve your seat Video Blogging scheduler
- Wear comfortable shoes, casual cloth and a light backpack
- Don’t forget your international health insurance
- Share your news & knowledge via social media like twitter @soacommunity @wlscommunity #OOW2013
- Drink some water during the day and a beer at our reception
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.