By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jul 04, 2013
For Specialized partners who are working on following projects or opportunities, we offer the following advanced summer camps:
- BPM: Adaptive Case Management & forms builder by Niall Commiskey
- B2B & Adapters by Scott Haaland
- Advanced SOA Suite by Geoffroy de Lamalle
- SOA Governance by product management
All training sessions will be given by our HQ product management and PTS team. The sessions will take place in Lisbon Portugal August 26th to 30th 2013. Participation is limited to two people per company and training track. Registration is handled by first come first serve, please pay attention to the skill requirements, the pre-requisitions and the follow up! Training is free of charge, be aware of the no-show fee! For details please visit our registration page.
Cost: Free of charge, no-show fee 2.000€, cancelation fee 200€
Note: Bootcamps are limited to 20 persons and are on first come first serve basis.
Quotes previous summer camps
- The best way to learn Fusion Middleware from the #1. Alexandro Montantes, STO Consulting
- Best invest in the education in the last 12 months” Richard Schaller, IPT
- Its always easy, if you know, what you are doing” Torsten Winterberg, Opitz
- The best ideas are the ideas from the best” Filipe Sequeria, Primesoft
- Practice best practice with the best instructor” Graham Lamond Capgemini
- If you have basic BPM knowledge, this is the course to really matter it” Diogo Henriques Link Consulting
- Very good trainers lot of work. Lot of fun as well” Matthias Gris Workflow Factory
- If you like to accelerate in Oracle come to the training to bring it all together” Marcel van der Glind, Amis
- Excellent training, well organized” Pedro Antunh, Capgemini
If you have any question please feel free to contact us any time! For details please visit our registration page!
Impressions previous summer camps
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.