By Juergenkress-Oracle on Jul 01, 2013
The brand NEW super fast SPARC T5 servers are available. The platform is superb to run large SOA Suite environments or to consolidate your whole middleware platform. Some performance advices, recommended for all workloads:
- Performance profile for SOA apps on Oracle Solaris 11
- BPEL (Fusion Order Demo) instances per second
- OSB (messages / transformations per second)
- Crypto acceleration study for SOA transformations
- SPARC T4 and T5 platform testing, pre-tuning
- Performance suitable for mid-to-high range enterprise in stand-alone SOA deployment or virtualized consolidation environment shared with Oracle applications
- 2.2x to 5x faster than SPARC T3 servers
- 25% faster SOA throughput, core to core than Intel 5600-series servers (running Exalogic software)
- SPARC T5 has 2x the consolidation density of Intel 5600-class processors
- 2x faster initial deployment time using Optimized Solutions pre-tested configuration steps
- Over 200 Application adapters for easiest Oracle software integration
Would you like to get details? We can share with you on 1:1 bases T5 SOA Suite performance benchmarks, please contact your local partner manager or myself!
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.