By JuergenKress on Jun 21, 2013
The latest release of Oracle Event Processing (OEP) is focused on the Big Data Integration = Fast Data.
New features include:
- Product artifact rename "Complex Event Processing" to “Event Processing”
- Parameterized OEP applications and libraries, with public metadata to document the application
- Big Data Integration (FAST DATA)
- NoSqlDb Cartridge
- Hadoop Cartridge
- User Defined CQL Fault Handlers
- Allows developer to catch and handle errors that occur in CQL queries
- List-based Aggregations
- Allows CQL aggregation functions to create Java collections
- Support for Eclipse Indigo (3.7.2)
- Persistence for EventInspector configuration
- Performance Optimizations
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.