By JuergenKress on Mar 18, 2013
C2B2 is running a new series of short and snappy educational webinars about Oracle SOA Suite 11g. Delivered by our experienced middleware consultants, the webinars provide insight and ideas for the performance tuning of Oracle SOA Suite 11g. Over the next few weeks we will take a bottom up walk through the middleware technology stack that makes up Oracle SOA Suite 11g, reviewing processes, tools and techniques for diagnosing performance problems at each layer.
See below for the list of webinars and register now to learn more about Oracle SOA Suite 11g performance tuning!
- Part 1 - Principles of Performance Tuning - CLICK HERE TO WATCH
- Part 2 - Diagnosing and Tuning Performance Problems in the Java Virtual Machine - CLICK HERE TO WATCH
- PART 3 Tuning and Scaling WebLogic Monday, 4th of February 2013, 5:00-5:20pm GMT
- PART 4 Oracle Service Bus Performance Monday, 11th of February 2013, 5:00-5:20pm GMT
- PART 5 Oracle BPEL Performance Best Practices Monday, 18th of February 2013, 5:00-5:20pm GMT
- PART 6 Monitoring SOA Suite with Oracle Enterprise Manager Monday, 25th of February 2013, 5:00-5:20pm GMT
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.