While testing the Maven build scripts I shared in my previous post, I found a few issues while building more complex composite projects. Both of the issues I found were related to included Java code in the project. One of which has a work around while the other does not.
The first issue was with using the Java Embedding activity in a BPEL process. This results in a Java class being generated for the BPEL process, which then was failing to compile.
The second issue was with custom Java classes in the SOA composite project which were then used in a Spring component. These classes were not being compiled, causing an exception at run time when the spring bean was invoked.
Inside that activity I put a simple System.out.prinln as shown: Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.