Each year at OOW, we drive the best and most innovative sessions for our attendees. This year is no different. With over 30 speaking sessions reflecting strategy and perspectives from our executives, technology experts, customers, partners, user groups and industry thought leaders; 10 live product demos; and 7 hands-on-labs devoted to Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) and our Cloud Content and Collaboration solutions, we are excited to showcase our product innovations, customer successes and vision at OOW 2015.
This Year’s Highlights:
· Over 30 sessions featuring customers and partners like Lincoln Financial Group, the Sherwin Williams Company, Nextel, South California Gas Company, TekStream Solutions, Capgemini, Booz Allen Hamilton, Mythics and many more
· A Meet the Experts session on Tuesday, October 27 from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. on “Oracle’s Digital Experience Strategy: Oracle BPM, and Oracle Cloud Services”
· 7 live product demo stations; 6 hands-on labs sessions, including Cloud labs focusing on Documents Cloud, Process Cloud and soon to be launched Sites Cloud Service.
· Innovation Awards ceremony with winners and representation from Digital Experience, BPM, Documents Cloud Service and Process Cloud Service
Must Attend Sessions:
Don’t miss the Strategy and Vision sessions for the overall portfolio and each of the respective solution and cloud technologies. Invite your prospects and customers to attend these not-to-be-missed sessions that can help organizations plan their roadmaps. Attendees will also get an opportunity to hear from customer organizations on implementation successes.
Monday, October 26, 2015
Digital Experience and Collaboration Roadmap—Oracle WebCenter, BPM, and Cloud Services [CON9207]
11:00 am - 11:45 am | Moscone West—2024
Oracle Process Cloud Service and the Oracle BPM Suite—Vision, Strategy, and Roadmap [CON9181]
1:30 pm - 2:15 pm | Moscone West—2024
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Oracle’s Digital Experience Strategy: Oracle WebCenter, Oracle BPM, and Oracle Cloud Services [MTE10051]
7:15 pm - 8:00 pm | Moscone South—301
There are PaaS General Sessions and many more sessions highlighting customer successes, product deep dives, partner discussions, persona and/or industry based discussions, Cloud/PaaS lessons, live product demonstrations and Hands-On-Labs (HOL) sessions so do bookmark the following links for a complete, up to date listing:
Focus on: Content and Collaboration in the Cloud
BPM Auxiliary Events at OOW:
In addition to regularly scheduled programs of sessions, hands-on labs and demos, we have planned additional events for our customers and partners to actively engage in product roadmap feedbacks and network with their peers. These auxiliary events include:
· Partner Advisory Council (PAC) – Friday 10/23 – 8:30am - 5:30pm (By Invitation Only |Event Contact)
· Customer Advisory Board (CAB) – Sunday 10/25 – 8:30am - 6:30pm (By Invitation Only |Event Contact)
· Innovation Awards Ceremony (CON10374) – Tuesday 10/27– 4:00pm - 5:30pm, YBCA Theater (Event Contact | OOW Registration Required)
· Oracle Appreciation Event at OOW 15 with Elton John, featuring Beck – Wednesday 10/28 – 6:30 pm – 12:00 am (Event Information)
Looking forward to a successful #OOW15!
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.