This post serves as the first of a series of posts dedicated to Oracle B2B. What better way to start this series than to highlight the many new features have been added to Oracle B2B 12c which can change the landscape of the target usage for B2B.
Let's look at some of these new features:
· Document Translation Callout Framework
o Introduced Document Callout for custom document parsing (inbound), validation and construction (outbound)
· Regular Expression Document Identification
· Trading Partner Metadata API
o Parameters, Identifiers and TP Agreements accessible via Java API and WS
· SSL Support for SMTP
· Trading Partner Identifier via Regular Expression
· Batching of Custom Documents
· xPath payload extraction from SOAP Body
· xEngine (B2B Native Parser) API for EDIFACT
· Bulk Listening Channel activation
· Enriched exchange information on message metadata
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.