· An Introduction to Oracle Stream Analytics and Stream Processing Kafka Data Oracle ACE Robin Moffatt takes OSA for a spin, looks at some of the functionality and terminology, and then shares real examples of use with live Twitter data. Read the article.
· Video: When to Use Oracle SOA Cloud Service Oracle ACE Robert van Mölken compares and contrasts Oracle's SOA Cloud Service and Integration Cloud Service to help you make the right choice for your requirements. Watch the video.
· Podcast: Ganging Up on Modern Enterprise Software Architecture A conversation that started at OOW16 grew into a community group focused on exploring and mastering how modern software architecture -- including microservices and APIs -- can serve the evolving needs of today's enterprises. Group members discuss the issues and technologies in this podcast. Listen to the Podcast.
· Oracle Cloud Days The Oracle Cloud Day series of live events features keynotes from Oracle Cloud executives and guest speakers, followed by individual sessions geared toward developers and IT managers, as well as business managers. Events are scheduled in cities around the globe. Click here for more information.
· Oracle Code Coming to 20 cities globally, Oracle Code is an event for developers building modern Web, mobile, enterprise and cloud-native applications. These events will focus on the latest software developer technologies, practices and trends, including: Containers, Microservices/APIs, & DevOps; Databases; Open Source Technologies; Development Tools & Low Code Platforms; Machine Learning, Chatbots & AI. San Francisco, March 1, 2017 REGISTER NOW and Austin, March 8, 2017 REGISTER NOW and New York, March 21, 2017 REGISTER NOW and Washington, D.C., March 27, 2017 REGISTER NOW
· Oracle's Hurd: Cloud Pulls CFOs Into Business Model Revolution Oracle CEO Mark Hurd said at Oracle CloudWorld that the benefits of cloud computing go well beyond cost savings, allowing companies to pay for innovation they can ill afford to ignore, given slow-to-no global economic growth.
· Special Report: Digital Transformation Change is never easy, and businesses need to have the right strategy, team, and technology in place in order to succeed.
· Top 10 CIO Priorities for 2017 This year promises to put business executives under intense pressure as new political forces, restructured trading coalitions, and more aggressive central bankers and regulators exert their influence on companies and markets worldwide
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.