· Soaring through the Clouds: Integrating Ten Different Oracle PaaS Services In February 2016 a group of Oracle ACE Directors accepted a challenge to demonstrate to a live audience how to make ten different Oracle PaaS services work together in a single solution. They met that challenge in a live demo during the Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Forum in Valencia, Spain in March 2016. This eight-part series of technical articles written by those ACE Directors breaks down each step and component in that solution. Click here to read the article series.
· CI, DevOps and ALM for Oracle SOA Suite with Oracle Developer Cloud Service Are you using JDeveloper to develop applications with Oracle SOA Suite? Then you'll want to read Shay Shmeltzer's article that shows you how the combination of JDeveloper and Oracle Developer Cloud Service can help to automate the entire development and delivery lifecycle. Click here to read the article.
· Podcast: Meeting SOA and Integration Challenges Vikas Anand (Senior Director, Product Management, SOA Suite/Integration Cloud Service, Oracle) and Ram Menon (Product Manager, Oracle Integration Cloud Service), discuss. Click here to listen to the podcast.
· OTN Summit Video Replays: Integration in the Cloud The Middleware track in the Summer 2016 OTN Summit focused on Integration in the Cloud, with three sessions presenting three different angles on Oracle’s Integration Cloud Service (OICS). All three of those sessions are now available as on-demand video replays: Help! What Integration Solution is Best for Me? by Oracle ACE Director Ronald van Luttikhuizen, Managing Partner NL, eProseed. Integrating Cloud and On-Premises Applications
by Rajan M. Modi, Senior Director, Software Development, Oracle iPaaS Arif Rafique, Software Development Manager, Oracle
· Integrate Your HR System with a Talent Management System in the Cloud by Oracle ACE Rolando Carrasco, Co-Owner, Principal SOA Architect, S&P Solutions
· Video: Four Questions on the Oracle Integration Cloud Service This video by Oracle ACEs Rolando Carrasco and Arturo Viveros has been the #1 most-watched 2 Minute Tech Tip for 15 consecutive weeks. If you haven't seen it, maybe it's time! Click here to watch the video.
· Oracle Real-Time Integration Business Insight Available in SOA Cloud Service Oracle Real-Time Integration Business Insight is now available as a feature of the Oracle SOA Cloud Service, allowing customers to create Insight models and begin extracting business metrics from their cloud-hosted integrations based on SOA and Service Bus technology, without modification to existing implementations. Click here for more information.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.