· Yes, Oracle API Gateway Can Protect Your Web Application, Too Marcelo Parisi's article examines basic concepts of web application security using Oracle API Gateway, using XSS Injection and SQL Injection issues as examples to demonstrate how Oracle API Gateway can bring value to these scenarios. Read the article.
· ADF Runtime Interface Generator for BPM Human Tasks Authors Pedro Hugo do Nascimento Gabriel, Diogo Franqueira Henriques, and Danilo Alexandre Manmohanlal collaborated on this technically detailed account of how they used Oracle ADF and JDeveloper to develop a Human Task Generator for Oracle BPM. Read the article.
· Video: Creating a Custom SOA Suite Purging Strategy Matt Brasier, co-author of the Oracle SOA Suite 11g Performance Tuning Cookbook," packs a lot of information about creating a custom Oracle SOA Suite purging strategy into this short video. Watch the video.
· Oracle Process Cloud – First Impressions Business Process Management and Case Management expert Luc Gorissen shares his impressions by outlining the steps for implementing a simple process in the new Oracle Process Cloud Service. Get the details.
· With this release you can leverage many new data visualization components in your application, including the richer client behavior with HTML5 rendering for charts, and new diagram and thematic map components, and more. Get the details.
· OTN Virtual Technology Summit July 14 (AMER) July 15 (EMEA) July 23 (APAC) | Online
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.