· Oracle Process Cloud: First Impressions Luc Gorissen outlines the steps for implementing a simple process in the Oracle Process Cloud Service, using the ‘ServiceAccessApproval’ process as an example. Read the article.
· Creating a Mobile-Optimized REST API Using Oracle Mobile Cloud Service – Part 1 API Design Oracle A-Team solution architect Steven Davelaar kicks off a new article series on how Oracle Mobile Cloud Service (MCS) can be used to transform enterprise system interfaces into a mobile-optimized REST-JSON API. Read the article.
· Oracle Process Cloud Service - SOAP Web Service Integration Oracle Process Cloud allows you to invoke SOAP and REST services. Want to know how? Check out this illustrated guide from Oracle ACE Director Andrejust Baranovskis. Read the article.
· Podcast: BPM Challenges and Changes In the latest OTN ArchBeat Podcast a panel of Business Process Management experts including Oracle ACE Dan Atwood and Oracle ACE Associate Antonis Antoniou shares insight on key BPM challenges, discusses their favorite Oracle BPM features, and compares Oracle BPM with the new Oracle Process Cloud Service. Listen to the podcast.
· Video: Tuning Use Cases for PaaS4SaaS Success Gearing up for a PaaS4SaaS project? This 2 Minute Tech Tip from Oracle senior usability engineer Julian Orr describes key steps you can take to insure that you're not just building the thing right, but that you're building the right thing. Watch the video.
· Video: Learn to <3 APIs for a Lasting UX Relationship | Ultan O'Broin What does properly cooked pasta have to do with PaaS, IoT, and User Experience? Ultan O'Broin, Director of Oracle Cloud User Experience in EMEA, throws a few ideas at you in this 2 Minute Tech Tip. Watch the video.
· Introducing Oracle Process Cloud Service Immerse yourself in the what, why, and how of Oracle Process Cloud Service with this extensive list of videos, case histories, and other resources. Get the details.
· Oracle Platform as a Service On demand
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.