- The UKOUG Technology Conference and Exhibition 2014 agenda is now live. We have loads of Weblogic content, including sessions from Frances Zhao– Perez, Simon Haslam and Peter de Vaal amongst others. Take a look at the agenda and register now. Tech14 is the biggest event for the Oracle Technology community in the UK, so if you operate in this market, make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity to position you brand and generate leads. Contact Kerry in our sales team now to discuss.
- Podcast: Developing Enterprise Mobile Applications A panel of experts discusses the challenges in developing enterprise mobile apps, strategies for bridging developer skills gap, how preparing the enterprise back end to support a mobile strategy has benefits beyond mobile, and why mobile is reinvigorating the SOA world. Listen to the podcast.
- The Intelligent Internet of Things with Axeda and Oracle Java Embedded The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to revolutionize the world by connecting billions of microcontroller-based devices with millions of web-based applications, and billions of people in new ways. This white paper from Oracle and Axeda shows you how Java can power your end-to-end device revolution. Read the white paper. (PDF, 660 KB)
- SOA Suite 12c Round-Up During the first 100 hours after the release of Oracle SOA Suite 12c bloggers from the AMIS Technology Blog held a 50-hour blog-a-thon, writing about new features, and tracking the community conversation. This post by AMIS's Robert van Molken compiles highlights from that event. Read the article.
- Oracle Unveils Oracle SOA Suite 12c New in this release are enhancements to the Oracle Cloud Adapters for SaaS applications, simplified mobile integration with support for the REST/JSON standards and easy to use transformation tools to translate between traditional enterprise SOAP interactions and REST. Get the details.
- Congratulations to the IoT Developer Challenge Winners Discover the six winning projects of the IoT Developer Challenge showcasing Java Embedded with Raspberry Pi and Gallileo boards. Free training remains available.
- Oracle Mobile Application Framework Released Develop and run Java mobile apps on iOS and Android from a single source. Reuse your Java skills and build on-device mobile apps with Eclipse or JDeveloper.
SOA & BPM Partner Community
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki