· Textron’s Speedy Launch to the Cloud “It was a whirlwind,” says Kelli Gudz, Textron’s senior finance systems manager, recalling how the American industrial conglomerate moved from an ERP system that was more than 20 years old to Oracle Financials Cloud in just 14 weeks. “When Oracle told us that that time frame was the standard, we were like, ‘Really? This can’t be done.’” But it could, and even better: Textron’s corporate office was able to stay operational during the change.
· Customer Snapshot: The Story Behind the ‘World’s Best Coffee’ Learn about illycaffè founder’s “moment of pure intuition” that led to today’s modern espresso machine, and an Italian company making magic under pressure in today’s global economy.
· Five Ways the Cloud Changes the Game for College Developers With the new Always Free service, more students are learning to use the latest database features and computing power. One ambitious student project called for a robust database environment, recalls Brendan Tierney, a lecturer at Technological University Dublin. “And within five minutes, I had everyone working in Oracle Autonomous Database.” Four more payoffs.
· 5 Highlights from Larry Ellison at Oracle OpenWorld Here are highlights from the keynotes and Q&A session by Oracle Executive Chairman and Chief Technology Officer Ellison.
· Oracle OpenWorld: A Vision to Disrupt the Cloud Oracle is shifting to a new generation of cloud and data management solutions.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.