· Then and Now: An Integration Conversation With Sven Bernhardt, Rolando Carrasco, Lonneke Dikmans, Lucas Jellema, Leon Smiers, Arturo Viveros. Times have changed, and conversations about integration now involve a new vocabulary: containers, serverless, REST, APIs. Listen in as the panel discusses the state of integration
· Blockchain, AI and the Future of Entertainment How can emerging technologies impact the media and entertainment industry? For one, “industry players could adopt blockchain to sell their content as digital tokens or in digital blocks instead of as physical media or movie tickets,” says Oracle Cloud Solution Hub Senior Director Jukka Paajanen. These tokens would leave a data trail that companies could analyze to learn more about their customers. What about AI?
· Oracle’s Own Journey to the Cloud At this year’s Oracle OpenWorld, attendees can visit the new Oracle@Oracle Experience to learn how Oracle’s internal organizations are using the Oracle Cloud platform to delight users, accelerate growth, and save money. “As the largest user of Oracle Cloud applications, we are excited to show off the results and share best practices,”
· Hands-on Workshop: Experience Oracle Autonomous Cloud Platform October 30 | Dublin, Ireland.
· Oracle Launches Four New Cloud Regions Across Four Continents At Oracle OpenWorld 2018, Oracle committed to making its cloud platform available in all major geographies where its customers work. This year Oracle has already launched data centers in Toronto, Tokyo, and Seoul; just now launched a region in Mumbai; and will shortly be going live in São Paulo, Sydney, and Zurich. New regions give customers access to the unique self-driving Oracle Autonomous Database and much more.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.