· Oracle and Microsoft Interconnect Clouds The alliance between Microsoft and Oracle, “moves customers towards the promise of nimble apps that can shift from cloud to cloud easily, and even deploying individual apps that span multiple clouds,” says Oracle’s Vinay Kumar (Shivagange Chandrashekar), vice president of product management. Common multi-cloud use cases.
· VIDEO: AI and Where to Find Opportunity Oracle’s Steve Miranda, executive vice president of applications development, talks to Crossing the Chasm author Geoffrey Moore about machine learning and how it will affect the work of business leaders.
· Tech Dive: Creating an ATP Instance with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Service Broker for Kubernetes Oracle recently announced the release of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Service Broker for Kubernetes, an implementation of the Open Service Broker API that streamlines the process of provisioning and binding to services that your cloud native applications depend on. Here, get step-by-step instructions for using Cloud Infrastructure Service Broker for Kubernetes to provision an ATP instance and deploy a container that has access to the ATP credentials and wallet. What’s the first step?
· VR Hits the Road Are you ready to be a virtual passenger?
· Blockchain Records Are Forever in Opaque Diamond Market Consumers want to ensure their jewels weren’t sold to finance insurgencies or wars, while insurers want to stop theft and fraud.
· Food Safety with Oracle Blockchain Platform Drive innovation, accelerate business, and reduce cost and risk with Oracle Blockchain Platform. See how food safety can be guaranteed and product recalls expedited using Oracle Blockchain solutions.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.