· Use Processes in Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service. Create a process application and a process in Oracle Process Cloud Service, then, using Visual Builder Cloud Service, create a web application that displays processes and tasks and executes them.
· Special Report: Blockchain In July, Oracle announced the general availability of its Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service, which allows organizations to easily build blockchain networks that can drive more-secure and more-efficient transactions, and to track goods through supply chains globally. Oracle has many of the required components for a strong blockchain network already in place, including a powerful platform, compatible SaaS applications, and a comprehensive and proven cloud security portfolio. With these capabilities, Oracle is uniquely poised to deliver major benefits to customers. These include minimizing complexity and cost, improving the customer experience, hastening application delivery and integration, and increasing transparency throughout the supply chain. Here, discover how blockchain is reducing risk and costs associated with common business processes, and learn how your business can use blockchain to drive innovation and accelerate profits.
· Is Blockchain Right for You? Oracle’s framework helps companies evaluate this hot technology using six criteria.
· Cloud Productivity Payoff Discover the key benefits of a unified approach to finance modernization
· Oracle Helps You Put Blockchain into Real-World Use with New Cloud Service Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service has the features that an enterprise needs to move from experimenting with blockchain to creating production applications.
· What Will Spark the Blockchain Explosion? Which enterprise or industry application or applications will ignite a true explosion in the use of blockchain?
· Edtech Startup to Release Blockchain-Based “Lifelong Learning Ledger” Brandman University is taking a new approach to adult education, focusing on students’ competencies to speed their path to graduation
· Oracle Blockchain Service for Financial Services Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service is part of a PaaS portfolio delivered by a scalable, distributed transaction processing platform that accelerates revenue, creates new revenue streams, and reduces risk.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.