· Larry Ellison—Two Strategic Products Will Determine Oracle’s Future → Cloud-based ERP and Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud Service will determine our future.
· Oracle’s Startup Program Evolving, Building on Two Years of Strong Success → We are unifying our programs into one called Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem.
· How Do Our Customers Measure the Value of Oracle Cloud? → Oracle is bringing value to our customers' conversations to maximize their investments.
· Is Blockchain Right for You? How can a company sidestep the hype to determine whether a specific use case is better implemented with blockchain or another data management solution? The Oracle Insight group has developed a simple framework with six qualifying criteria that business leaders can use to evaluate the pros and cons, starting with how many parties will be sharing data.
· Hybrid Mobile Apps, RESTful APIs, and Building a Private Blockchain. Java Champion Mohamed Taman will present sessions on each of these topics at Oracle Code One, Oct 22-25 in San Francisco. He previews those sessions in this video.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.