Oracle Open World 2009 - Meet the SOA team ..
By clemens.utschig on Oct 10, 2009
More products, more demos, more wows, more everything - welcome to Open World 2009.
The SOA team will be all around, for example
- at the demo pods (2628) - where you can meet Product Management and Engineering.
- doing hands on labs (S311683, HOL: Build, Test, and Manage your own Oracle SOA Suite 11g composite application) - where you can discover the power of the platform yourself
- and in many focused sessions
Personally I'll do four sessions together with fellow colleagues (from engineering, pm and the famous A-Team), and will be around at the demo pod
- S308034, An Architect's View of the New Features of Oracle SOA Suite 11g Release 1, 12-OCT-09, 10:15-11:15 Hilton Hotel Imperial Ballroom B;
Greg Pavlik and me will talk about underlying concepts of the 11g SOA platform, power user features highlight advanced techniques, and an outlook of where we want to go with the platform
- S309684, Monitoring, Administering, and Troubleshooting Oracle SOA Suite 11g, 12-OCT-09, 14:30 - 15:30 Hilton Hotel Yosemite A,
Most popular over the last years have the troubleshooting sessions bean, and this year it's back with 11g - Samrat, performance / HA guru (formerly BEA), Deepak from the A-Team and me will walk you through the nitty gritty details, explain threading models, and showcase the most important tuning knobs for SOA Suite
- S309408, Best Practices for the BAM-BPEL Sensor Framework in Oracle SOA Suite, 12-OCT-09, 16:00-17:00 Hilton Hotel Yosemite A;
Payal Srivastava from our team and me will talk about best practices and new features when it comes to SOA / BAM integration, and Ned from Ross, will tell the story of what Ross Stores did with BAM
- S308618, The Service-Result-Cache Pattern: Using a Data Grid in the SOA Tier, 13-OCT-09, 14:30-15:30 Hilton Hotel Yosemite A;
Our famous David Chappell, and me will talk about Service result caching, what it is, and what you can do with it - and lastly, where you find it in the platform. Not to forget, a very compelling use-case of SRC told by one of our customers
If you want to search for all the soa sessions - go to http://www.eventreg.com/cc221_new/newCatalog.jsp and put SOA as tag.
If you are around, come by and say hello..