You want to
transform your application integration into an environment based on a
service-oriented architecture (SOA). You also want to utilize business
process management (BPM) to improve efficiency, deliver business
agility, lower total cost of ownership, and increase business
visibility. And you want to hear directly from like-minded professionals
who have made those types of transformations. Easy enough. Attend this
Webcast series to learn from customers who have successfully integrated
with Oracle SOA and BPM solutions.
Join us for this series and discover how to:
- Use a single unified platform for all types of processes
- Increase real-time process visibility
- Improve efficiency of existing IT investments
- Lower up-front costs and achieve faster time to market
- Gain greater benefit from SOA with the addition of BPM
Here's the list of upcoming webcasts:
- “Migrating to SOA at Choice Hotels” on Thurs., June 21, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Hear how
Choice Hotels successfully made the transition from a complex legacy
environment into a SOA-based shared services infrastructure that
accelerated time to market as the company implemented its event-driven
Google API project.
- “San Joaquin
County—Optimizing Justice and Public Safety with Oracle BPM and Oracle
SOA” on Thurs., July 26, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Learn how San
Joaquin County moved to a service-oriented architecture foundation and
business process management platform to gain efficiency and greater
visibility into mission-critical information for public safety.
- “Streamlining Order to Cash with SOA at Eaton” on Thurs., August 23, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Discover how
Eaton transitioned from a legacy TIBCO infrastructure. Learn about the
company’s reference architecture for a SOA-based Oracle Fusion
Distributed Order Orchestration (DOO).
- “Fast BPM Implementation with Fusion: Production in Five Months” on Thurs., September 13, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Learn how
Nets Denmark A/S implemented Oracle Unified Business Process Management
Suite in just five months. The Webcast will cover the implementation
from start to production, including integration with legacy systems.
- “SOA Implementation at Farmers Insurance” on Thurs., October 18, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Learn how
Farmers Insurance Group lowered application infrastructure costs,
reduced time to market, and introduced flexibility by transforming to a
SOA-based infrastructure with SOA governance.