By sin on Apr 14, 2007
The latest DSEE 6.0 (released on 1st March) from SUN Microsystems also bundles Identity Synchronization for Windows. ISW has the following features (including the new additions in 6.0):
1. User synchronization ( user creation, modification and deletion)
2. Group Synchronization ( Group creation, modification and deletion)
3. Account Lockout/Unlockout Synchronization
4. Account inactivation synchronization
5. Full fail-over support including the support for global changelog.
ISW still uses the same old trusted admin server console.