We have arranged a series of live events that will be focused entirely on Innovation Pack 2017 (IP2017).
The collaborative, live webcasts are intended to review how to use, configure and adopt the new features coming in IP2017.
- Innovation Pack Review – Demonstrations and feedback on the latest features from IP2017. Including:
- Siebel Management Console - Web-based Configuration Management Console with Elasticity and Dynamic registration of servers for Siebel CRM
- Siebel Composer - Web Templates in Database, Layout Editor, SafeBoot, Multi-Level Branching of Workspaces, Workflows in Workspaces, Seed Data in Workspaces
- Siebel Approval Manager and OpenUI Test Automation - Development Governance through Siebel Approval Manager, Test Management, Record & Playback, Siebel Test Execution Jenkins Plug-In.
- Migration - Dev to Test to Prod, Web UI for migration orchestration, Removal of direct repository access, Data transformation during migrations
- Application Innovations - DISA Enhancements, Siebel Configurator using Oracle Advanced Constraint Technology rule engine, Siebel Clinical Enhancements, New Home Pages, Repository Hardening
Additional information on these topics can be found in the IP2017 Statement of Direction (article 2179185.1 on My Oracle Support).
Following the live events, all the Webcasts will be recorded and available for replay on Oracle University.
Click here - to register for the Webcast Series and receive webcast notification details prior to the event. Note that an Oracle online registration is required to attend the webcast.