We hope to see you at OpenWorld this year, as always the Siebel CRM team will be running a number of innovative sessions and we will hear from our awesome customers and their success stories.
For members of our Customer Advisory Board (CAB) we will have our community event in the Grand Hyatt on the Sunday to kick off the conference, followed by a networking party at the Press Club. There is also a CX Networking Event (Invite only) on the Tuesday, so plenty of opportunity for customers, partners and bloggers to networking with our team.
Check out the Siebel CRM Focus guide and session schedule for OpenWorld
Here are the key Siebel CRM highlights for the conference agenda:
Siebel CRM OpenWorld 2018 Schedule
Sunday 21st October:
- Siebel CRM CAB event (36th Floor, Sunset Rooms A&B, 345, Stockton Street, San Francisco, CA 94108, 0900-1600). Register here.
- Siebel CRM Networking Event (Press Club, 20 Yerba Buena Ln, San Francisco, CA 94103, 1830-2130)
Monday 22nd-25th October:
Siebel CRM Sessions
- PRM4277 - Siebel CRM Strategy and Roadmap for Digital Transformation
- The latest strategy update for Oracle's Siebel CRM. Find out why Siebel CRM is a core component of the CX product suite, with best of breed product solutions, and a rich innovation roadmap.
- PRO5748 - Exciting Innovations in Siebel CRM to Enhance Agility and User Experience
- Join this session to find out about the latest Siebel CRM innovations including demos. See how the product is transforming, enhancing productivity, agility and delivering real value to help you with your digital transformation strategies.
- CAS5743 - Siebel CRM Thought Leadership Panel
- Hear from our leading global customers how they use Siebel CRM today to innovate and achieve market-leading status and competitive advantages towards digital transformation.
- CAS5745 - Creating Meaningful Customer Experiences to Beat the Competition
- Attend this session and learn from a diverse range of companies who are innovating around Siebel CRM to create successful solutions for their omni-channel customer engagement strategies.
- CAS5749 - The Art of the Possible - Create your own UX with Open UI
- Learn about the latest customer and partner UX success stories with slick, intuitive user experiences built using Open UI.
- CAS5750 - Achieving Modern Agility and Continuous Delivery for Enterprise CRM
- Attend this session to find out how customers are using the latest innovations in Siebel CRM to be more agile, improving DevOps, delivering more frequent application updates and thus improving time to market.
- CAS5751 - Gaining Industry Advantages with Siebel CRM Innovations
- Learn about the latest customer success and industry innovations for specific Siebel CRM industry solutions.
- PRO5726 - Enterprise Agility with the Siebel CRM Continuous Release Model
- The new Continuous Release Model for Siebel CRM provides the ability to deliver new features and innovation faster to our customers. Our customers can now be more agile than ever and embrace frequent innovation updates without the need for major upgrades. Find out how the new release model provides greater flexibility in choosing what updates to apply and when to apply them.
- PRO4481 - Monitor and Diagnose Your PeopleSoft and Siebel Applications
- In this session see how Oracle Management Cloud is being used to monitor PeopleSoft and Siebel CRM regardless of whether they are deployed on-premises or in the cloud or in a hybrid model.
- TIP4394 - Upgrading and Maintaining Siebel CRM in the Cloud or On-Premises
- In this session learn directly from Oracle Support about the Siebel on Cloud offering, including tips and tricks for maintaining and upgrading your CRM application to the latest release.
- CAS5560 - Moving Siebel Loyalty to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: A Smiles S.A. Case Study
- Smiles, the largest customer loyalty program in Brazil with more than 14 million participants and a network of more than 150 airlines and commercial partners, moved its Oracle’s Siebel Loyalty system to Oracle Cloud.
- CAS1151 - Next-Generation Oracle Platform for American Airlines Sales and Loyalty Systems
- In this session learn about American Airlines’ journey to a cloud solution/subscription cost model using Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine and Oracle Cloud Machine.
Oracle Live Experience event
If you are interested to find out more about Oracle Live Experience, you can register for the event here.
Today’s customers expect to engage with businesses through apps, browsers and voice control, and they want the freedom to consume digital services when and how they want. Oracle customers around the world are succeeding by becoming digital, powered by cloud solutions that enable accelerated launch of digital services and modern engagement with customers across digital channels at key moments of their journey. Engage the digital customer while leveraging your existing CRM investment and drive better business outcomes.
On behalf of the Siebel CRM team at Oracle - we look forward to seeing you at OpenWorld 2018!