Register Now !
We welcome our valued customers and partners to join us where we can provide the latest update of our latest Strategy and Roadmap, Innovation demonstrations as well as active discussions with other members of our Customer Advisory Board, sharing success stories, industry and product insight.
- Strategy - we continuously provide the latest update on our product roadmap and CRM strategy. Stay upto date and find out how you can plan your Siebel CRM projects and CX initiatives.
- Innovation - our experts showcase the latest features and innovations in the product such as: UX, Test Automation, Parallel Development, Zero-downtime, Docker containerization...
- Customer Success - hear from our successful customers and how they are using Siebel CRM within their organizations to deliver outstanding ROI
- Partner Innovation - hear from our extensive, global partners on the solutions they provide our customers, and projects they have recently been involved with.
- Transformation - find out about the strategies that actually work to help you extend your Siebel CRM deployment with Oracle's Cloud platform across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. See the latest CX innovations that can extend Siebel CRM enabling customers to deliver amazing customer experiences on top of mission-critical CRM.
- Networking! - meet other customers and partners in your region, share strategies and product know-how. Meet the Oracle team, simplify the way to get the information and direction you need to be more successful.
List of events - click to register:
- San Francisco (15th September - OpenWorld)
- Frankfurt (1st October)
- Bucharest (4th October)
- Mumbai (10th October)
- London (15th October)
- Utrecht (17th October)
- Moscow (31st October)
- Sydney (7th November)
- Canberra (8th November)
For our London and Moscow events we are combining with our regional CX event, this allows our customers to also collaborate across CX solutions and participate in Oracle's Industry Leadership sessions.
At our other Siebel CRM Grand Tour events, we also plan to host a meetup event for our customers and partners to improve networking.
If you would also like to share your customer success with the CAB community, please let us know - this is always gratefully received by our community.
See you soon!